docker GHC image for hacking

Sean Seefried sean.seefried at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 00:45:00 UTC 2014

I came to a similar conclusion. I recently put together a Dockerfile that
builds GHC 7.8.3 as an ARM cross compiler

https://github.com/sseefried/docker-build-ghc-android

I've also written a draft blog post about it. It might contain some
inaccuracies but any feedback is welcome. (Please send to my email address.)

http://lambdalog.seanseefried.com/drafts/docker-build-scripts.html

Sean