Windows build broken again: urgent

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 09:45:07 UTC 2014

In general I think a good course of action when this happens is:

* Use git bisect to find the offending commit. This works now because we
moved to submodules.
* Revert the commit.
* Push the patch to master and notify the author.

This style of early rollback will become more important as we grow as it
puts the onus on fixing on the right person and minimizes negative impact
on other developers.