Windows build fails -- again!

kyra kyrab at mail.ru
Fri Aug 22 13:04:43 UTC 2014

I've looked into this patch, it looks like this patch was intended to
touch only linuxish IO Manager, but in fact it touched common (os
unrelated) code here and there extensively and there are almost no
chances somebody else (not the author) can fix the things.

So, almost the only way to unbreak the build it to revert the patch.

Regards,
Kyra