Windows build fails -- again!

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 12:17:28 UTC 2014

I think reverting the patch (and notifying the author) is an OK course of
action if it's affecting other people's work. I believe it's common
practice at many other places. The patch can always be replied later, after
fixing it.

P.S. We should re-open the bug if we revert the patch (i.e. by git revert
SHA1 && git push).