Moving Haddock *development* out of GHC tree

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Thu Aug 14 00:52:14 UTC 2014

In an ideal world, all GHC developers would also think about how
to add Haddock support for the wonderful features they are adding,
and code them up themselves.

In practice, Haddock support has never stopped a feature from
getting into GHC, but I think people who do add features should also
be willing to roll up their sleeves and help the Haddock folks
support them, though maybe at a later point in time...

Edward

Excerpts from Carter Schonwald's message of 2014-08-14 01:43:50 +0100: