Building GHC under Wine?

Alexander Kjeldaas alexander.kjeldaas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 05:21:35 UTC 2014

Microsoft has free VMs for testing purposes. It expires after 90 days and
the only relevant limitation that i see is that it's not licensed for a
"live operating environment".

That might or might not exclude Travis, but scripting a test that
developers can run personally should be allowed.

https://www.modern.ie/en-us/virtualization-tools

Alexander