Strange checkout message

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 08:36:31 UTC 2014

I believe you need to run `git submodule update`. The orf branch was likely
set to use a different commit from the haddock repo than your current repo.
Git doesn't automatically assume that you want to switch your submodule to
use the same commit as the orf branch was using, hence you now have a
"change" in your checkout relative to the orf branch (i.e. you changed to
using a different commit from the haddock repo.)