Git problem

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Mon Apr 14 09:25:27 UTC 2014

Hey Simon,

If you have no Haddock changes, try cd'ing into the haddock directory
and doing a hard reset to the remote origin (so something like
git reset --hard origin/master *INSIDE HADDOCK*), and then changing
back to the main directory and git add'ing the directory.

Edward

Excerpts from Simon Peyton Jones's message of 2014-04-14 02:13:02 -0700: