7.8.2 bugs and beyond

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Fri Apr 11 23:51:09 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The 7.8.2 source tarball is here. I actually have most of the binaries
ready, but I forgot to send this in advance:

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/7.8.2/

Please build when you get a chance. I'll probably go ahead and
announce shortly to get the bugfix into peoples hands, and we can
incrementally add new tarballs.

Thanks!