Trac seems to think I'm a spambot...?

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Mon Apr 7 10:17:43 UTC 2014

Herbert,

Off the top of my head:

What email addresses are attached to the spamming trac accounts? Is there
any pattern to them?

More importantly, are external links nofollow'd [1] to reduce spam
incentive? Doesn't appear so [2] if you view html source and search for
"reddit thread". There's a whole bunch of material when I search for "trac
nofollow", so maybe that's the answer.

[1] https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/96569?hl=en
[2] https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/8955

-- Kim-Ee