Haskell Support on Windows (Simon Peyton Jones)

Tamar Christina lonetiger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 09:52:29 UTC 2014

  I've been meaning to start contributing to ghc for windows for years but
never got around to it since I don't know what I could contribute with.

I've compiled various 6.x and early 7.x versions before and mostly did
small modifications for my own testing.

I've been away from Haskell for a few months, but I've been meaning to come
back and I'm willing to contribute with what I can :)