Fwd: Trying to compile GHC under Ubuntu as a cross-compiler for ARM

eng. Vassil Ognyanov Keremidchiev varosi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 14:05:59 UTC 2014

Yes, but I don't know what is missing in my workflow.

I did not know if I need LLVM runtime on my target ARM machine. Do I need?
I read that there is unregisterised version for ARM that doesn't need LLVM.
So I just could build Haskell cross-compiler that could work on my Ubuntu
and create binaries for my ARM v7 machine.

Am I right?