7.8 Release Update

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Fri Sep 13 03:47:16 UTC 2013

Sounds good to me. I went ahead and updated the working conventions
page (after fiddling for a while with the amazingly annoying Trac wiki
syntax):

http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/WorkingConventions/Git#Workingwiththetree

I added 5 notes here that I think everyone will like, if they're not
aware of them:

 - Darcs-style cherry-picking
 - Darcs-style interactive diff selection
 - Squashing a branch
 - Basic rebases.
 - Using the reflog.

Finally I have a small advanced section concerning itself with an
interactive rebase, but there is no example. I should perhaps fix
that.

--
Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant