7.8 Release Update

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Thu Sep 12 20:46:04 UTC 2013

Iavor, yes! Please do so. If there's fallout we can look at it as it comes.

If you don't mind, please squash the commits in your branch together
into one and 'drop it' on the master branch. This is normally the way
most of us drop features, and I think it makes it easier to notice and
look at when other people (.e.g myself) see the commit messages. It
also helps keep the history clean. An easy way to do this is:

$ git checkout master
$ git merge --squash type-nats-simple

Then the changes will be on your branch, uncommitted, and a simple
'git commit ...' should let you make a big commit and write up some
explanation.