[GHC] #8256: adding locality levels to prefetch# and friends

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 17:27:02 UTC 2013

Hey all,
I'd really love some preliminary feedback on this augmented prefetch patch,
1) so i can have any issues addressed before the merge window closes
2) If the basic patch looks good to folks (subject to some cleanup), I'd
like to also see about adding prefetch support on x86 native backend, and
fallback NOOP on other architectures. (because its something which
shouldn't be llvm only)

thanks!
-Carter