A build problem on Mac

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Mon Sep 9 08:15:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

> Thanks Kazu! This should get me going. Can you temporarily work with
> my commit reverted?

Yes. I got this log without reverting. And now I'm using GHC head with
your commit reverted.

> It's interesting that this time you got failure for a different file
> than in your original email to the list. Seems like the error was
> happening randomly, but according to my best knowledge ot shouldn't (I
> mean thing that I did that most likely breaks Mac build should be
> completely deterministic).

That's probably because I used different GHC trees yesterday and
today. I did "git pull".

Since this error happens at very late stage of building, I
misunderstood that this problem was gone today. Yesterday, I got the
error in very early stage as Austin described.

--Kazu