A build problem on Mac

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Mon Sep 9 08:03:50 UTC 2013

Thanks Kazu! This should get me going. Can you temporarily work with my commit reverted? I should have some time to look into this at the end of this week.

It's interesting that this time you got failure for a different file than in your original email to the list. Seems like the error was happening randomly, but according to my best knowledge ot shouldn't (I mean thing that I did that most likely breaks Mac build should be completely deterministic).

One thing that really suprises me: command line has -O, -O2 and even -fcmm-sink options, but no sinking pass is done after stack layout. I don't understand this.

Janek