templateHaskellNames

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 19 10:58:30 UTC 2013

Uniques are only fixed per-run of the compiler.
So when DsMeta (which uses those Names) runs, it generates Core with Names in it (e.g. Language.Hasekell.TH.Syntax.returnQ.  When we go to Language/Hasekell/TH/Syntax.hi interface file, and read it in, we'd better use the same unique for return that DsMeta generated.  But DsMeta only runs in stage2.

So I think it's fine.

Simon