Validate fails: Var/Type length mismatch: [] [s{tv a15I} [tv]]

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Fri May 31 19:14:23 CEST 2013

Hello,

OK, I've pushed my change again, please let me know if you notice any more
problems.

The `ghcpkg01` test runs fine if I run it on its own:   make CLEANUP=1
TEST=ghcpkg01 fast

I rerun validate (uinsg: CPUS=8 ./validate) and I got a different cabal
related failure:

 Unexpected failures:
   cabal  shadow [bad stderr] (normal)

Again, it passes when I run it on its own:
make CLEANUP=1 TEST="cabal  shadow" fast

So it seems that there is something that keeps changing... I wonder if it
might be some missing dependency, so when you run things in parallel
sometimes they fail?

-Iavor