upcoming changes to ticky profiling

Nicolas Frisby nicolas.frisby at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 16:20:56 CET 2013

I'm soon to commit some improvements/extensions to ticky-ticky profiling,
including changing the format of the ticky report.

(To be clear, I'm referring to the file foo generated by +RTS -rfoo -RTS,
having used the -ticky compiler flag).

Please let me know if your workflow makes any assumptions about the format
of the ticky profiling report (eg the current fixed column widths).

Please also let me know if there are any particular counters you would like
to have enabled; if it's straight-forward, I'd be happy to while I'm in
there.