PROPOSAL: Literate Haskell in markdown noation

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 22:25:43 CEST 2013

Hello,

I think that good support for writing literate Haskell in markdown notation
would be great!  Over the weekend I updated the wiki page with a fairly
detailed description of the proposal, which Trevor implemented.

What do folks think about the feature, and if we are happy with the design,
would there be objections if I merged it in?

-Iavor