haddock test suite

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Fri Jun 21 13:23:35 CEST 2013

I don't think that's it -- I merged with HEAD this morning.

> Out of interest, can you post a link to the changes you made to
> Haddock if they are up online?

I just pushed my commit to my github fork:
https://github.com/goldfirere/haddock/tree/overlapping-tyfams

The commit history may be a little mangled there (I think because I don't
bother to update master on my fork), but this link shows you the changes I
made today:
https://github.com/goldfirere/haddock/commit/66a142f3926d3be0cf9aab97bbc24ce
bfe6b3b16

(I realize it's redundant to have a fork and then a branch within that fork,
but it allows for easy integration when I do want to commit to the branch on
the main repo.)

Comments on the code are welcome.

Richard