Repo permissions broken

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 19:57:15 CEST 2013

Hello,

We should not need to run any hooks to setup permissions.  The problem is
that the repository is not setup to be "shared", which tells Git to manage
the permissions correctly.  You can enable this with the command:

    git config sharedrepository 1

Because of this, it is likely that our permissions might be a bit messed
up, so we may have to fix them up once.   In particular, all directories
should have the `setgi` bit, the files should have the correct group
permissions.   The easiest way to get to this state is probably to copy the
group permissions from the user ones (probably with a judicious use of
`find`).

-Iavor