This week

Andy Adams-Moran andy.adamsmoran at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:43:34 CET 2013

Most of the new features in 1.0 are promotions of plugins (e.g., git
support is now integrated, and the source code browser is branch
aware) and macros (e.g. TracBatchModify and Workflow). They claim to
have updated the interface too. But we can get most of this with 12.x
plus some local installs.

Going with 12,2 (or even 12.5. latest stable release of 12.x, the
long-term support line) is fine by me too.

/A