Build error when doing full build

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at
Wed Jan 16 19:14:32 CET 2013

Dnia środa, 16 stycznia 2013, Ian Lynagh napisał:
> I assume you can reproduce this by running
>     "/usr/bin/dblatex" -P ''
> docs/users_guide/users_guide.xml --ps -o docs/users_guide/
Running this command in the GHC build tree gives me:

Build the listings...
warning: failed to load external
entity "/dane/uczelnia/projekty/ghc-build/docs/users_guide/users_guide.xml"
unable to parse /dane/uczelnia/projekty/ghc-build/docs/users_guide/users_guide.xml

Anyway, the most important thing for me is that I can work around this by disabling building of
docs in and (though it would be nice to get the documentation to build.