Heads-up: new parallel I/O manager merged

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Mon Feb 18 06:52:36 CET 2013

Hello,

This phenomenon has gone away today. Building is OK on Mac.
Also "validate" resulted in:

Unexpected failures:
   codeGen/should_run  cgrun071 [bad exit code] (normal)
   perf/compiler       T4801 [stat too good] (normal)
   perf/haddock        haddock.Cabal [stat not good enough] (normal)
   perf/haddock        haddock.base [stat not good enough] (normal)

--Kazu