Changes to help GHCJS, GHC API multi-target cross compile

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 12 18:24:52 CET 2013

I've had a look.  As you say, the changes are modest.

For (2), I'd like to see a

Note [Overriding the GHC.Prim interface]

with the field decl for sOverridePrimIface in DynFlags, with enough commentary
to explain what is going on.

In particular, this DynFlag field is never altered from the command line flags etc; it is only used via the GHC API.  This point needs to be made so that we don't remove it again as dead code!

Similarly (1): a Note with the CustomWay constructor

Then I'm happy for Ian to commit, if Ian is happy too.

Simon