GHC 7.8 release?

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:56:12 CET 2013

Hi Simon,

Starting with the 7.8 release cycle, I will try to run all of nofib and
compare the results to the previous release (i.e. 7.6.2) to see if we have
any regressions. That way we can catch them before the release.

In the future I intend to set up a build bot that runs nightly and sends
out an email if there's a regression above some threshold. That way we
should catch regressions earlier, when they're easier to (fix i.e. when you
still have your recent changes fresh in your head).

-- Johan