simd branch ready for review

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 03:36:36 CET 2013

I'm noticing that linked paper (very nice results!) mentions a prefetch
primops that were added to ghc.
Is there any documentation current or pending ?

https://github.com/mainland/vector/commit/cfce37d3a9c228fe4bdf627ffb777399f54af5e5#Data/Vectorseems
to have the relevant prim ops mentioned in the paper

thanks
-Carter