Buidling profiled fails

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 27 17:06:12 CEST 2013

I try "sh validate" with profiled libraries and get
libraries/dph/ghc.mk:134: *** Cannot build profiled GHC with DPH; try deleting libraries/dph and trying again. Stop.

So I obediently remove libraries/dph, and try again.  But that fails too:
Error: libraries/dph/LICENSE doesn't exist.
Maybe you haven't done './sync-all get'? at boot line 74, <PACKAGES> line 84.

Seems a bit Catch-22 ish.  I'm not sure how to fix this.
Thanks

Simon

Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is registered in England and Wales
Registered office is at 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB