7.8 Feature window

Gabor Greif ggreif at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:36:57 CEST 2013

On 8/20/13, Jan Stolarek <jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl> wrote:
>> Details here: do please modify directly:
>> http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Status/GHC-7.8
> Feature I was working on has been merged into HEAD. Should I remove it from
> the list?

Hello Jan,

I get these errors when building a cabal package:

Data/Primitive/Types.hs:58:24:
    Not in scope: ?leAddr#?
    Perhaps you meant one of these:
      ?leAddrI#? (imported from GHC.Prim),
      ?ltAddrI#? (imported from GHC.Prim),
      ?neAddrI#? (imported from GHC.Prim)
Failed to install primitive-0.5.0.1
primitive-0.5.0.1 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1
vector-0.10.9 depends on primitive-0.5.0.1 which failed to install.
make: *** [vector] Error 1

I guess this is related to those changes.

If yes, what to do next? Contact the 'primitive' maintainer?

Cheers,

    Gabor