Ian leaving and the glorious future

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvr at gnu.org
Tue Aug 6 16:11:57 CEST 2013

Hello Richard,

On 2013-08-05 at 11:51:27 +0200, Richard Eisenberg wrote:

[...]

> Do we think such a page is a good idea? As I said, I'm happy to write
> it and maintain it, as well as serve as an email contact to people who
> want to contribute and want help. And, is there someone willing to
> curate the part of the page (and perhaps answer email) about the
> "second half" of ghc?

Fwiw/fyi, as we use Trac, you could exploit its feature to generate
dynamic lists/tables of tickets matching some criteria (and one of its
strengths is allowing custom queries[1]) and embed them inside Wiki
pages (see [2]).

There is already a custom field 'Difficulty', which could be used to
identify easy tasks. But you could also filter by a certain tag in the
'Keywords' ticket field.

cheers,
  hvr

 [1]: http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/query