browsing on github

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Thu Apr 25 11:45:25 CEST 2013

> Surely you're not asking everyone to change their coding convention to suit
> your taste?
So, is literate Haskell everyone's coding convention? It seems to me that today people are more
likely to document their code with Haddock and the code written in literate Haskell is remnant of
a distant past. That's my impression at least. I'm not asking people to blindly do what I ask, no
need to get upset here. But I think a bit of discussion on this subject wouldn't hurt. Right know
GHC has some code written in literate Haskell and some code written in plain Haskell. Having a
uniform way of doing things would not be a bad thing. Especially that using both literate Haskell
and plain Haskell can use to problems such as this:

Janek