browsing on github

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Thu Apr 25 11:24:37 CEST 2013

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Jan Stolarek <jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl>wrote:

> As a side note it seems to me that writing literate Haskell is not really
> popular and I would be happy to see the source code of GHC converted to .hs
> one day (I wouldn't mind converting some of it myself).

Care to explain what this means?

Surely you're not asking everyone to change their coding convention to suit
your taste?

You don't need permission to fork and rewrite code as you see fit. Forking
on social coding sites is nice because you get a free open invitation to
everyone similarly inclined to join in and help you out.

-- Kim-Ee