HEAD build fails on OS X

Gabor Greif ggreif at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 10:54:13 CEST 2013

On 4/8/13, Kazu Yamamoto <kazu at iij.ad.jp> wrote:
>> i seem to be able to get a working build of ghc head on my mac with the
>> merge
>> commit by spj from april 3 that has sha hash:
>> b84da617c4dadcfbf47796e7a75c21d6b4c4947a
>
> Yes.
>
> The build/installation problems on Mac have been fixed. But the

Hi Kazu,

I thought this issue is closed, until I tried to re-bootstrap on OS X
with a freshly built GHC from HEAD as bootstrap compiler. I get the
same trap, and the ffi dylib issue. 7.7-20130223 works, yesterday's
version doesn't. The problem appears already while configuring. Could
you try to reproduce this?

Cheers,

    Gabor