[GHC DevOps Group] State of CI

Manuel M T Chakravarty manuel.chakravarty at tweag.io
Tue Jun 5 13:32:33 UTC 2018

Hi Ben,

I just wanted to touch base regarding the state of the GHC CI effort.

As far as I am aware, we have CI running on both CircleCI and Appveyor (with Google generously donating the build machines). Is that right?

Do these builds also generate complete build artefacts by now? (We wanted to eventually generate everything including documentation automatically.)

If I am not mistaken, we still can’t run CircleCI on Phab Diffs. Moreover, there was some noise that Phabricator might be changing their business model, which might make it less attractive for GHC (but I am not sure about the details). Is that correct?

I will be giving a talk at ZuriHac and would like to know the open problems, so I can try to motivate attendants to help us and contribute.

Cheers,
Manuel