[Freebsd-haskell] Cabal Ports Reworked & Committed

Gabor PALI pgj at FreeBSD.org
Thu May 13 12:16:02 EDT 2010

Hello,

On 05/13/10 18:07, Ashish SHUKLA wrote:
> And also aren't you going to put hsporter on hackage ? And then have
> it as a port. IIRC, hsporter worked fine with no issues.

Yes, I am planning to publish it as a hackage.  But it still has
problems with proper Makefile generation (and lacks documentation, there
is no error handling), I want to fix them up first.

> You mean per-user "ports" branch, or just single "ports" branch ?

I thought of a single "ports" branch, but I think git does not restrict
you, so you can have more (even personal) branches :)  In my proposed
system, the "ports" branch would serve as a basis for building packages
and committing to the FreeBSD ports tree.

Cheers,
:g