[Freebsd-haskell] Comments on use of bsd.haskell.mk

Jacula Modyun jacula at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:07:08 EST 2009

Hi all,

I'm sorry if I sent my last message apart from this mailinglist, but its
attachments was too much heavy. I hope that you received it, otherwise I'll
send it again, and I'll reply also into the mailinglist.

On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 11:34:50AM +0530, Ashish SHUKLA <wahjava.ml at gmail.com> wrote:

> Gabor PALI writes:
>
> > It would be also nice to have a make(1) target (in bsd.haskell.mk) for
> > generating pkg-plist files.
>
> Yes, a make target generating pkg-plist will be great idea. I think that
> is not just only useful for haskell[1]. BtW, is that even predictable
> prior to installation what files are going to be installed ? Although as
> of now documentation generated by the port is automatically tracked by
> bsd.haskell.mk. So no need to explicitly mention it in the pkg-plist.

I think this is possible, but only for the "standard distributions", connecting
this make target with the file ${PORTSDIR}/Tools/scripts/plist. I'll try
<|%-).

Jacula