[Fieldtrip] Lighting Patch for Fieldtrip

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Tue Jan 6 18:33:56 EST 2009

Thanks, David!  I'm glad for lights in FieldTrip.  The code looks mostly
good to me.  A few comments:

* renderLightsIO's 'h' definition could use some prettying up: I'd prefer a
unary style (e.g. 'h Empty = return') and using Kleisli composition ((>=>))
for the Union case.

* You've mostly aligned "=", ",", "::", and "$=", which I appreciate, as
removing surface irregularities helps me see and fix deeper irregularities.
You missed some, in renderLightsIO, pltToGL ("i"), LightType, and a few
others.  If you look carefully at the .patch, you'll find them all.

* I see lights getting enabled.  How do they get disabled?

Would you mind addressing these issues and resending?

Happy new year,

 - Conal