lesson about ffi

Po Popo popebox_blochh at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 19:33:38 EST 2002

Alastair Reid, really thanks by the attention. Could you send me that tutorial, i think it can help me to understand more about ffi and consequently help me on my lesson. If you have something like presentations like (.ppt Microsoft Power Point) would be much important to me read them. I'm really thankful.

If someone more could help me, please send me help like tutorials, examples using ffi etc. Thanks a lot.

Popebox