cpp

Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk qrczak at knm.org.pl
Thu Feb 22 17:16:02 EST 2001

Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:07:04 -0700, Alastair Reid <reid at cs.utah.edu> pisze:

> An output file or files which can be used as input to cc/ghc/Hugs/etc.
> (i.e., which doesn't require greencard, c2hs, hsc2hs, etc.) and which
> contains ifdefs to handle any portability issues.

Ah, now I see. hsc2hs could have an option to not delete the source
of the C program which outputs the Haskell source. In this case it
would be possible to make a distributable source package which doesn't
require hsc2hs to compile. I will add this option.

(Except that I pass some file through hsc2hs twice, because C macros
can't expand to preprocessor directives. For this case the scheme
would not help. But it's very rare.)

--
 __("<  Marcin Kowalczyk * qrczak at knm.org.pl http://qrczak.ids.net.pl/
 \__/