[Fedora-haskell] [FYI] ghc now in Fedora Extras

Seth Kurtzberg seth at cql.com
Tue Jun 7 06:04:02 EDT 2005

Any reports on how this has worked when used with to augment an existing
FC3 installation?  I realize that this is exactly the purpose, I'm only
asking whether we have  an field reports that will make my system
administrators feel that it is less risky?

I know, there really isn't any risk, but we aren't necessarily talking
about rational people here.  :)

Thanks,

Seth Kurtzberg