Minor user guide fixes

Mikolaj Konarski mikolaj at well-typed.com
Sat May 28 15:10:24 UTC 2022

Hi Vilius,

Thank you for the patches. I've printed and read them
and they look good! Would you like to create a pull request
on github with these changes to help us see them in context,
e.g., whether they merge cleanly and which branch,
and to help us credit you properly? If you encounter any
problems, please feel free to chat with us on IRC/Matrix
in the #hackage room or here on the mailing list.

Kind regards,
Mikolaj

P.S. Apologies, I've answered from a wrong email address initially,
one that is not subscribed to the mailing list.