Cabal install

Oleg Grenrus oleg.grenrus at iki.fi
Thu May 30 19:19:19 UTC 2019

Hi Simon,

my first guess is that: when working on the unsaturated type families
paper, you did `cabal install --lib report`; or something similar.
`report` is probably some internal library to that paper / project.

In that case, you are hitting the unfortunate cabal bug [1].

To confirm, check what is in your
~/.ghc/x86_64-linux-8.6.5/environments/default (or similar), is some
`package-id report-0.1.0.0-hexhash` line there? If so, the simplest fix
is to remove that environment file.

- [1] https://github.com/haskell/cabal/issues/5888
https://github.com/haskell/cabal/issues/5559

Cheers,