Cabal/cabal-install project ideas for Summer of Code 2018

Mikhail Glushenkov mikhail.glushenkov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 14:36:55 UTC 2017

Hi *,

As you are probably aware, it is again the time of the year to come up
with project proposals for the next year's Summer of Code [1]. I've
started a Wiki page for collecting Cabal/cabal-install HSoC 2018
project ideas [2] - please feel free to add new entries, edit existing
ones and add/remove yourself to/from the list of potential mentors.
Once the list of potential projects is more or less complete, I'll
send a PR to the Summer of Haskell GitHub repo.

Herbert tells me that the list of proposals should be finished before
January 4th, so please hurry!

Cheers,
Mikhail

[1] https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2017-December/128365.html