Cabal and cabal-install minor release (1.22.2.0)

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Sun Mar 29 05:55:31 UTC 2015

Is it possible to download and use these binary builds without halcyon? On
Mac it's a bit hard to set up halcyon due to the bash 4 requirement, and
there are no official cabal-install binaries of the latest releases for Mac
(latest is 1.22.0.0). I took a look at the halcyon source but wasn't able
to quickly figure out what the URL scheme for cabal-install on public
storage would be, I'm guessing it's just included in a larger sandbox
rather than distributed on its own?