Cabal and cabal-install minor release (1.22.2.0)

Miëtek Bak mietek at bak.io
Mon Mar 23 00:58:11 UTC 2015

Thanks, Ryan.  I’ve since added binaries of 1.22.2.0 for:

- Gentoo Linux (x86_64)
- Slackware 14.1 (x86_64)

I should note this is in addition to binaries of 1.22.0.0 and 1.20.0.3, also available for all of the previously mentioned platforms.

Other versions can also be selected by the user to be bootstrapped and automatically cached:
https://halcyon.sh/reference/#halcyon_cabal_version

--
Miëtek
https://mietek.io