check-pvp

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Sat Mar 1 22:48:11 UTC 2014

Am 01.03.2014 23:37, schrieb Roman Cheplyaka:
> * Henning Thielemann <lemming at henning-thielemann.de> [2014-03-01 22:31:56+0100]
>> Am 01.03.2014 22:11, schrieb Roman Cheplyaka:
>>
>>> Good point. I've added 'customMain' to git repo. Let me know if it works
>>> for you.
>>
>> I can't find Distribution.HaskellSuite.Compiler.customMain. :-(
>> I pulled from master of git://github.com/haskell-suite/haskell-packages.git
>
> D'oh, I forgot to export it. Should be fixed now.

[6 of 8] Compiling Distribution.HaskellSuite.Compiler (
src/Distribution/HaskellSuite/Compiler.hs,
dist/build/Distribution/HaskellSuite/Compiler.o )

src/Distribution/HaskellSuite/Compiler.hs:21:5:
     Not in scope: `customMain'

I guess this is because it is missing from Cabal.

Seems that I have to provide options via the optparser interface. For
check-pvp I have chosen the GetOpt module for portability reasons. Can I
convert GetOpt stuff to optparser?