Heads up: Updating Cabal pointer to Cabal HEAD

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Fri Jul 18 16:58:45 UTC 2014

Hello folks,

In the interest in as small changes as possible, I am planning on
updating the version Cabal we're tracking against to Cabal HEAD
(after my build finishes validating, that is!)  At a later point,
when someone finally merges https://github.com/haskell/cabal/pull/1991
I'll make a smaller bump. I'll also file a bug on GHC Trac milestoned
for 7.10 to make sure we get a new Cabal release before next release.

Edward

Excerpts from Edward Z. Yang's message of 2014-07-03 14:45:02 +0100: