check-pvp

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Fri Feb 28 22:00:55 UTC 2014

* Henning Thielemann <lemming at henning-thielemann.de> [2014-02-28 22:48:59+0100]
> Am 28.02.2014 22:31, schrieb Roman Cheplyaka:
> >* Henning Thielemann <lemming at henning-thielemann.de> [2014-02-28 22:21:39+0100]
> >>
> >>It would still be nicer to have a solution that also works with HSC,
> >>CHS and maybe others. I have also not checked LHS so far.
> >
> >hse-cpp takes care of .lhs, too.  As for .hsc and .chs, those are
> > handled by cabal. The idea is that hse-cpp adds the same
> > transformations to haskell-src-exts as ghc has.
>
> Nice! Is there a recommended way to transfer CPP options from the
> Cabal file to the CpphsOptions record?

Yes, haskell-packages[2] lets you easily create a cabal-integrated
"compiler". See the compile method[3] in particular.

For an example of how this all glues together, see [4].

[2]: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/haskell-packages
[3]: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/haskell-packages-0.2.3.4/docs/Distribution-HaskellSuite-Compiler.html#v:compile
[4]: https://github.com/haskell-suite/haskell-names/blob/master/hs-gen-iface/src/hs-gen-iface.hs#L70